Our goal is to create a responsive, reliable and highly effective network of suppliers that deliver:
- Quality products
- Competitive pricing
- On-time delivery
Supplier Registration & Login
Registering as a supplier enables your company to be considered, but does not constitute an obligation on AEP’s part to purchase products or services from your company.
Learn more about AEP's Net 45-day standardized payment term and the flexibility of our Accelerated Payment Program.
AEP is committed to Supplier Diversity
AEP Supplier Diversity is committed to finding optimal suppliers within the small and diverse business community. Supplier Diversity partners with AEP Procurement, Supplier Development and business unit partners to provide maximum practicable opportunities for small and diverse businesses to participate in the acquisition process.
Supplier Diversity Resources
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Edison Electric Institute Supplier Diversity Development Committee
- Texas Building and Procurement Commission
- Small Business Administration
- Small Business Administration - Dynamic Small Business Search
- Small Business Size Standards
- Veteran-Owned Small Businesses
- Association for Service Disabled Veterans
- Certified Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone)
- DUNS Numbers
- NAICS Codes