We aspire for a brighter energy future for our communities. Our commitment to that purpose is made stronger by investors who hold us accountable. Investors who demand innovative solutions, well-managed growth and confident leadership. Investors just like you. Find out more about investing in a brighter energy future with AEP below.
Key Filings & Reports
Events & Presentations
2nd Quarter Earnings Conference WebcastJuly 27, 2022 9:00 AM ET
J.P. Morgan Energy, Power and Renewables ConferenceJune 23, 2022 8:00 AM ET
New York, NY
Updated 4:00 PM ET on Aug 08
Market data provided by Q4 Inc.
- 5.5M customers in 11 states
- 40,000 miles of transmission
- 26GW owned generation
- $88 billion total assets
AEP Reports Strong Second-Quarter 2022 Earnings
Jul 27, 2022
- Second-quarter 2022 GAAP earnings of $1.02 per share and $1.20 per share operating
- Company reaffirms 2022 operating earnings (non-GAAP) guidance range of $4.87 to $5.07 and 6% to 7% long-term growth rate
- Continued focus on a responsible clean energy transition through regulated renewables and grid investments
- Kentucky sale expected to close this summer; unregulated renewable sales process will officially launch by early September
2022 Corporate Sustainability ReportView report
investor email alerts
The stock information presented on this website should not be relied upon for investment purposes. Consult with an investment professional if you're considering investing in AEP, or to find out whether your current investment qualifies for an upcoming dividend.