We're Here for You American Electric Power is committed to the health and safety of our customers, communities and employees as we closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more×
We aspire for a brighter energy future for our communities. Our commitment to that purpose is made stronger by investors who hold us accountable. Investors who demand innovative solutions, well-managed growth and confident leadership. Investors just like you. Find out more about investing in a brighter energy future with AEP below.
Key Filings & Reports
Events & Presentations
2nd Quarter Earnings Conference WebcastAugust 6, 2020 9:00 AM ET
Climate Action 100+ Investor MeetingJune 22, 2020 12:00 PM ET
Updated 11:16 AM ET on Aug 10
Market data provided by Q4 Inc.
- 5.5M customers in 11 states
- 40,000 miles of transmission
- 26GW owned generation
- $76 billion total assets
AEP Reports Strong Second-Quarter 2020 Earnings; Managing Performance During Economic Downturn
Aug 6, 2020
- Second-quarter 2020 GAAP earnings of $1.05 per share; second-quarter 2020 operating earnings of $1.08 per share
- Investments to benefit customers, plus weather, support solid earnings performance
- Company reaffirms 2020 operating earnings (non-GAAP) guidance range of $4.25 to $4.45 per share and 5% to 7% long-term growth rate
2020 Corporate Accountability ReportView report
investor email alerts
The stock information presented on this website should not be relied upon for investment purposes. Consult with an investment professional if you're considering investing in AEP, or to find out whether your current investment qualifies for an upcoming dividend.