We aspire for a brighter energy future for our communities. Our commitment to that purpose is made stronger by investors who hold us accountable. Investors who demand innovative solutions, well-managed growth and confident leadership. Investors just like you. Find out more about investing in a brighter energy future with AEP below.
Key Filings & Reports
Events & Presentations
AEP Reaches Agreement to Acquire Sempra Renewables Wind PortfolioFebruary 12, 2019 4:15 PM
4th Quarter Earnings Conference WebcastJanuary 24, 2019 9:00 AM
Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Reporting
Updated 4:04 PM ET on Feb 15
Market data provided by Q4 Inc.
- 5.4M customers in 11 states
- 40,000 miles of transmission
- 26GW owned generation
- $65B total assets
AEP Reports Strong 2018 Fourth-Quarter and Year-End Earnings
Jan 24, 2019
- Fourth-quarter 2018 earnings of $0.74 per share GAAP and $0.72 per share operating
- Year-end 2018 earnings of $3.90 per share GAAP and $3.95 per share operating
- Company reaffirms 2019 operating earnings guidance range of $4.00 to $4.20 per share
- Company reaffirms 5 to 7 percent operating earnings growth rate
2018 Corporate Accountability ReportView report
investor email alerts
The stock information presented on this website should not be relied upon for investment purposes. Consult with an investment professional if you're considering investing in AEP, or to find out whether your current investment qualifies for an upcoming dividend.