We offer this program to suppliers wishing to expedite invoice payments and better manage the timing of their payments. Program participation is subject to an approved status as defined by AEP.
How to Sign Up
Currently an Ariba member?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following information in the email: "Please enroll my company in the Accelerated Payment Program; my assigned Ariba Network ID (ANID) is (xxxx)." Include your company name and your contact information.
- Once AEP receives your information we will email you the Trading Relationship Request that will serve to establish your company’s relationship with AEP. Log into your Ariba account and complete the Trading Relationship Request.
- After you accept the Trading Relationship Request, AEP will send you Standing Accelerated Payment Term offers to accept. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THE STANDING TERM OFFERS [IGNORE THE EMAILS].
- Log into your Ariba supplier account.
- Click on "All Offers" under Early Payment Terms on the right side of your supplier home page. Under the Notifications header click (check) the two boxes and add your email address.
- Mark the pending task complete for "READY TO RECEIVE EARLY PAYMENTS". Setup is complete.
Not an Ariba member?
- Join the Ariba Network
- Click the Register as a New Supplier link and follow the short steps to create an Ariba account. It is free to join the network and free to sign-up for the Accelerated Payment Program
- Follow steps 1-6 above.
To access early payment offers:
- Log into your Ariba supplier account at http://supplier.ariba.com
- Go to Inbox > Early Payments
- Select the payments you would like to receive early